In today’s episode we make sense of IPv6 protocol analysis with expert teacher and troubleshooter Denise Fishburne.
Denise is an 18-year veteran of the Cisco Customer Proof of Concept lab, where she’s an engineer and team lead. She’s also a Cisco solutions architect, CCIE #2639, CCDE #2009::0014, a CiscoPress technical reviewer, and is in the CiscoLive! Distinguished Speaker Hall of Fame.
- The importance of using a protocol analyzer and packet captures to better understand IPv6
- Why being able to configure IPv6 routing protocols won’t necessarily prepare you for troubleshooting IPv6
- The psychological barrier of a /64 as a LAN subnet (and the general fear of learning IPv6)
- Why IoT requires an IPv6 security practice
- Network traffic security analytics
Thanks for listening!
Understanding IPv6: The Journey Begins (Part 1 of 7) – Networking With FISH