Registration is open for the 2017 North American IPv6 Summit! This event is designed to educate you about IPv6 and the current state of IPv6 adoption. IPv6 networking professionals ranging from technology leaders, system architects, technical engineers, and researchers attend this 2-day event.
Sponsored by the Rocky Mountain IPv6 Taskforce, the California IPv6 Taskforce, and LinkedIn, the 2017 IPv6 Summit takes place on April 25-26, 2017 at LinkedIn Headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This year’s event will focus on the accomplishments been made in recent years that have driven the accelerating growth in IPv6 Internet traffic, and discuss remaining challenges. The event will celebrate the hard work performed by broadband service providers, mobile carriers, online content providers, content distribution networks, equipment manufacturers, operating system manufacturers, and numerous others.
- Two-day single track session on IPv6
- Registration & coffee daily from 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- Keynote Speaker on April 25 – John Curran, ARIN
- Keynote Speaker on April 26 – Zaid Ali Khan, LinkedIn
- Free parking in LinkedIn 4-story parking garage
- Meals: Morning coffee, Full lunch, afternoon snacks
- Attendees receive a custom t-shirt
- $200 Registration Fee
- Examples of exemplary IPv6 adoption
- IPv6 deployment best practices and promotion of IPv6 adoption
- Methods that have driven increased usage of IPv6
- Current IPv6 adoption trends and future projections of IPv6 growth
- Tasks remaining for the IPv6 community, challenges for IPv6, next steps
- Furthering IPv6 deployment in enterprise networks
- Examples of how IPv6-only environments are being used
Questions? Contact Scott Hogg at email@example.com.