In this episode of IPv6 Buzz, Ed, Tom, and Scott discuss IPv6 in the service provider space with Jeff Doyle.
Topics discussed include:
- What are the business reasons driving the rapid IPv6 adoption among US and global service providers?
- What is Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN) – aka Large Scale NAT (LSN) and how common is it deployed among service providers?
- How can CGN negatively impact subscribers?
- How do service provider requirements differ from enterprise where IPv6 is concerned?
- How to tell when IPv6 transition technologies are successful (and when they are not)
Thanks for listening!
Show 335: A Deep Dive Into NFV – Packet Pushers